AI IS CREATING A DIGITAL QUAKE
- 80 percent of companies and jobs may need to change or fail. With recent advances in AI, machines are gaining the ability to learn, improve and make calculated decisions in ways that will enable them to perform tasks previously thought to rely only on human experience, creativity, and ingenuity.
- Due to shared advances in natural language processing and social awareness algorithms, coupled with an unprecedented availability of data World Economic Forum puts AI as one of the top 6 trends
- AI is one of the top 3 trends for Gartner
- AI is central to achieving UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
PROBLEMS FACED BY ENTERPRISES TODAY
1. Data Explosion 40 Zb of data by 2020, 44X in 11 Years, 26 Bn IoT Devices by 2020.
Items sold on
Amazon Prime Day 2016
processed by Google
of YouTube video
uploaded every minute
Emails sent by
Internet users per minute
2. Hyper time compression – new disruptive innovations
3. Extreme convergence – of multiple domains
4. Exponential accelerating automation – smart sensors and the 26 billion IoT devices by 2020 (11 trillion USD by 2025)
Users are expecting the systems to handle larger volumes of data, large variety of data types and yet provide quick analysis for decision making.
Data drives intelligent enterprises and the only solution is transition towards – systems that continuously learn. And the only way to achieve that is extentive application of AI.
As a result of the rapid deployment of machine learning and other AI technologies, the near future will see large parts of our lives influenced by the AI of Everything (AoE) – an inflection point for humankind.
STATE OF ENTERPRISE AI TODAY!
AI is still an Ivory Tower due to absence of a comprehensive and integrated Enterprise AI platform that supports reasoning and inferencing combined with continuous learning.
To address this challenge InteliOps designed and built a framework that will allow organizations across the globe to build truly AI powered applications. As a part of this framework, InteliOps has integrated a unique set of Enterprise AI technologies such as production systems (Rete algorithm based rule engine), induction learning (decision tree), statistical classification, natural language processing, resilient back propagation neural networks, and deep learning into our cloud computing platform. InteliOps’ cloud service is similar to Amazon Web Services, however, it additionally and importantly offers a very sophisticated online Interactive Development Environment (oIDE).