- InteliOps Enterprise AI platform, the first comprehensive AI platform in the market today.
- It is the only AI platform that combines two most essential components – reasoning and inferencing with learning. This integration is essential to build data driven enterprise applications that continuously learn and autonomously incorporate and apply the new knowledge in making business decisions.
- InteliOps platform is extensible, enterprise ready and leverages standard, proven open source AI technologies.
- It dramatically simplifies rapid development and deployment of AI powered, intelligent, autonomous applications.
- Most importantly, it enables existing developers, data scientists, statisticians and business analysts to rapidly build and securely deploy AI powered enterprise applications anywhere.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
|Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cloud||A cloud-based, secure, sophisticated online Interactive data visualization environment for enables rapid development, testing, and deployment of autonomous applications!Statistical classification|
|Continuous Learning with Bayesian Classification||Advanced version of Naiive Bayesian classification algorithm for incremental and continuous learning process|
|Integrated set of AI technologies||Including Production systems (Rete algorithm based rule engine), Induction learning (decision tree), Statistical classification, Natural language processing, Resilient back propagation neural networks, and deep learning.|
|Flexible Deployment and Automation||Flexible deployment: The applications can be deployed rapidly and flexibly in the InteliOps cloud, co-branded (on premise) private cloud, or on popular clouds including AWS, Google and Azure.
Automation: AI driven process automation of routine IT functions in development, testing and deployment – substantially reduces burden on developers, operations and application support staff.
Template driven development combined with code generation techniques dramatically improves time to market!
|Python and Deep Learning Integration||Seamless integration to perform ensemble learning with rule-based decision engine as a central collaboration unit.|
|Template Driven Development||Financial – Edgar and Yahoo finance automation, IoT – re-usable remote deployment and device management, Predictive Analytics – to leverage historical data and real-time streaming data, Scheduling and tracking – adaptive reasoning, Planning, what if analysis – for logistics industry and Mortgage Finance and Securitization|
|Business Process Automation||To help partner consulting firms in automating business processes like bank reconciliations, generation of analyst reports, and streaming and analysis of information from IoT enabled medical devices (patient information).|
|Data-driven Visualization||Continuous model building capability assists to stream dynamic and reliable information in highly visual form such as moving charts and graphs. Visualized models are streamed to mobile devices using publish-subscribe technology that utilize advanced visualization techniques.|
|Adaptive Decision Support Systems||Automatic mining of transactional data using various machine learning algorithms for model building|
- Improves time to market for very complex AI powered enterprise applications – quick turnover
- Eliminates / reduces developer count through code generation, process automation and cross functional collaboration – reduced costs
- Simplifies application deployment and version management by eliminating repeatable human tasks
- Leverages data to deliver semi-finished AI powered adaptive decision applications with click of a button accelerating application delivery
- Automated software development empowers business analysts and decision makers
- Seamlessly incorporates enterprise IoT/IoE strategy into one unified AI platform by providing distributed development and testing capabilities